Thursday, October 8, 2015
6:30PM – 7:30PM
6:30-6:45 PM – Welcome/Meet the Staff
6:45-7:30 PM – Classroom Visits
Please Note: This is an event for parents to learn about the preschool curriculum and programming. Children should not attend.
The Gloucester Fire Department visited the Gloucester Preschool on Thursday, September 24th to promote fire safety to students. Lieutenant Dom Barbagallo read a story, showed students a fire truck and put on firefighting gear including a mask to teach the students that behind all that equipment is a helping person.
The documents on this website are part of the Kindergarten registration packet for the Gloucester Public Schools. In order to successfully register your child, we need you to do the following:
1. Fill out completely the Student Registration Form.
2. Have your child’s primary care provider fill out the Massachusetts School Health Record and Certificate of Immunization. It is required that the schools have a recent physical and submit the school health record for your child for entrance into Kindergarten. This form must be returned to your local school before school begins.
3. Have your child’s dentist fill out the Dental Examination Form. This form must be returned to your local school before school begins.
4. Kindergarten Checklist to be completed by your child’s preschool teacher. Please sign the Checklist, fill in your child’s name and the name of the preschool. Give the form directly to your child’s preschool. You may also return the form with the Student Registration Form and we will send the form to your child’s preschool.
5. Copies of your child’s birth certificate and proof of residency (tax bill, utility bill, cable bill, or rent receipt) are required to register your child for Kindergarten. Please return these with your completed registration packet.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process or the Gloucester Public Schools, please call your local school, or Ann-Marie Jordan, Kindergarten Registration Coordinator at 978-281-9816. Completed forms should be returned to the Gloucester Public Schools, 2 Blackburn Drive, Gloucester, MA 01930.
Please note: Children currently attending the Gloucester Public Schools Preschool Program must complete the Kindergarten registration packet in order to be properly enrolled.
Congratulations again and welcome to the Gloucester Public Schools!
Welcome to our new school website.