2 Blackburn Drive
Gloucester, MA 01930
Phone: (978) 281-9848
Congratulations, your child will be entering Kindergarten this year!
This is the Kindergarten registration packet for the Gloucester Public Schools. In order to successfully register your child, we need you to do the following:
1. Fill out completely the white Student Registration Form and return to Ann-Marie Jordan at the above address as soon as possible.
2. Have your child’s primary care provider fill out the Massachusetts School Health Record and Certificate of Immunization. It is required that the schools have a recent physical and submit the school health record for your child for entrance into Kindergarten. This form must be returned to your local school before school begins.
3. Have your child’s dentist fill out the Dental Examination Form. This form must be returned to your local school before school begins.
4. Kindergarten Checklist to be completed by your child’s preschool teacher. Please sign the Checklist, fill in your child’s name and the name of the preschool. Give the form directly to your child’s preschool. You may also return the form with the Student Registration Form and we will send the form to your child’s preschool.
5. Copies of your child’s birth certificate and proof of residency (tax bill, utility bill, cable bill, or rent receipt) are required to register your child for Kindergarten. Please return these with your completed registration packet.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process or the Gloucester Public Schools, please call your local school, or Ann-Marie Jordan, Kindergarten Registration Coordinator at 978-281-9816. Completed forms should be returned to the Gloucester Public Schools, 2 Blackburn Drive, Gloucester, MA 01930.
Congratulations again and welcome to the Gloucester Public Schools!
-See all attached documents below.
Welcome to our new school website.